Tuesday, July 7, 2015

San Diego International Comic Con

Hello all! The first two weeks of July is jammed packed with attending not one, but two huge events in Southern California.

Last weekend I attended the 24th annual Anime Expo held at the Los Angeles Convention Center and which is North America's largest anime and manga event at over 90K attendees this year. Tomorrow through Sunday, I will be in further south at the annual San Diego International Comic Con, the grand-daddy of all cons!

While I'm gone, my weekly posts are on hiatus - I really hate to do it since I'm just getting this site started - but I promise, I will be back on Sunday, July 19.

Please bookmark this site and do come back by for lots of upcoming discussions and reviews regarding space horror in films!

No comments:

Post a Comment